We know the coronavirus, Covid-19 is causing great anxiety and stress for you, the elderly, their loved ones and caregivers. Along with using the latest public health precautions to prevent spread of the virus, we can provide expert advice on:
- How to avoid going to the hospital, if possible
- Steps to take if you need to bring someone home from the hospital, or from a retirement center or long-term care facility
- How to help someone with complex health care needs remain in their home, to continue "aging in place"
- The most important things you can do to protect the elderly from being exposed to the coronavirus
- How to set up a home to care for someone who develops Covid-19 symptoms and may be infectious